Guys if you ask a lady out for the movies as your first date?

Would you choose a man movie or a girl movie? ANd you are a man who like action movies and you choose the movie not let her choose the movie. It is the first date remember,

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think idea's to see either something scary, so that she'll want to cuddle you for comfort or something romantic/sexual so that she's aroused and in the mood for kissing.

Ideally we'd find a movie that we're both interested in seeing.

I wouldn't see a movie as a first date though, at least not with a girl I don't already know.

• Well I like this guy and that is what is happening ot me right now, we are both grown up people. The guy was the one who wanted to see an action movie and brought up the idea of seeing each other and hang out. I would not turn him down just because he choose an action movie. Just saying who says that a woman can't watch an action movie? I mean probably (not sure yet) after the movie we will probably go and eat so then at taht time we will talk.

• I dont recall but I think I did many time ago why

• I saw it recently and thought it was pretty good, and you saying this "I like more drama, suspense, action mistery movies" reminded me of it, I think it fits that.

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't go out to a movie for a first date. That's a waste. Invite her to my place, cook dinner for her, talk, then maybe watch a nice romantic movie alone together at my place.

• The movies is a terrible first date. You can't face each other, talk, get to know one another, etc. Save that for a later one.

• anything we both like sex has nothing to do whats good out there

• I like romance and documentaries and hate violent movies, so it's no problem for me. Some girls hate romances and love action movies. But I wouldn't take her to a movie as a first date because you can't talk in a movie.

• I wouldn't take her to the movies. Kind of beats the point of the date. I want to talk to her. What's the number one rule in cinemas? STFU!

• I dont know what is the number rule one of the cinemas. I mean maybe after the movie they will go and grab something to eat perhaps and there they can talk.

• I did not know that going to the movies was a lazy hobbie. The girl and the guy are in their early 40's so I doubt they will go rollerskating. The guy is into action and exercie and training so rollerskating I highly doubt.

• You used the word "mature" synonomously with "old" :D So I just couldn't help but chuckle a bit :D You can watch movies on the lazy chair any time you want, I don't get the fancy of going to a cinema to watch a movie while not being able to actually converse with one another.

Don't dismiss rollerskating as "some shit kids do". If it's too immature, you can also go skating or skiing. Shouldyou complain that the snow/ice is cold you could also go cycling, hiking or shooting target in a shooting range, why not.

Besides, why does the date have to be tailored around the girl's preferences? :o What if he was going to die watching yet another damn movie?

• I'd probably let her pick

• Scary movie do she will get close when she's scared for comfort.

• I probably would not choose a movie as a first date but if I did it would not be categorized as a girl/guy movie. I would choose a drama type of movie that was intellectual.