His ex wants him back. What can I do?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a couple of months. His relationship with his ex was pretty bad, she was always mad at him, and then him and I were good friends. Of course she became even more mad at him because we were friends, and he eventually broke up with her. We became a couple, which she handled badly. I was depressed for a while and couldn't go to school, since she was there, yelling at me, telling me how much she hates me and how I ruined her life.

But now I'm kinda scared. She's in a better mood, and is a lot around my friends AND HIM. She's always after him at school and calls him, and he says he wants to be kind because she's been depressed too even since the breakup. But now I'm again sad because I believe she's trying to steal him back.

What can I do? I feel like I don't want to be the bitch she was (who didn't allow her boyfriend to have other girl friends) but I'm afraid she tries to steal him :(

thanks for any help

What Guys Said 1

• Kill a bitch, in all seriousness if she steals him he wasn't worth your time

What Girls Said 1

• Welp, that's what you get for being a shady whore and snatching her man.
    You deserved the backlash and you should have expected aggression from her.

I'm not giving you advice or helping you out because I don't think you deserve to have him. You conveniently befriended him during their rough patch and ended up with him when they broke up. -_- mmmhmmm suuure. I'm sensing a homewrecker here.