Girls, does the level of hotness in guys really matter for good attraction?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• It plays a factor but its no the entire reason...

What Girls Said 16

• It is the 1st factor. You're first attracted by the look then when you get to know the person his personnality.

It matters to me but hotness or looks is subjective. A guy I'll find super hot, my bff will think he's ugly'..

• Attraction for me is based off of looks and personality. I suppose it wouldn't matter if you're asexual or have a very low sex-drive, but I'm neither.

So a guy who finds me attractive (vice versa clearly) with a great personality.

• As long as you take care of yourself... No. Not at all.

If you're unhealthy or overweight/let yourself go... I don't think that's ever attractive. Unless your personality is so likable it shines through.

That's just my opinion of course. But I'm never attracted to the guy's most girls typically go for in looks... so.

• For me personally I have to be very attracted to him or I can't build any emotional connection. So yeah, how hot he is matters.

• We like good looking men, sure, but girls fall for the guy that makes them smile and laugh. The one who helps them forget the daily trivial shit. Everyone has different standards of attractive.

• Yes & No. There is a line that a girl can't look past appearance. But if you're a little below averages if you have a great attitude & personality it could be overlooked.

• Not really.

• Yes Yes yes yes

• Looks are what attracts me and personality is what keeps me going. :D so yeah it does.

• it effects it slightly but not much

• He had to be decent looking with an aggressive attitude

• No... confidence is more important

• not really looks are important but if that guy is a jerk then the attraction goes off

• yes it does, but only do a certain degree.. If he's super hot and has a super crappy personailty it will be a turn off, and i wouldn't be very attracted to him. But if a guy is very unattractive, and his personality is great, i still wouldn't be attracted to him. So "level of hotess" matters, but in my opinion the perosnality makes or breaks it

• I'm AKOISEXUAL so I only care about how hot a guy is ski guess the answer is yes it matters

• I think some kind of attraction