Analyze my situation and tell me what my crush is thinking?

So my crush offered me a ride home a few weeks ago (in which he held the passenger door open for me, clarified he wasn't dating this girl I thought he was dating, and asked me if I planned on going to prom though he never asked me to go cause he's older )
Anyways next day I came into the building of our school gymnasium that night and he was like "what's up? You still don't have a ride tonight?" To which I replied maybe (he brought his dirt bike that night which I thought was weird. why would he ask me that if he had his dirt bike which only fits one rider?)
A few weeks later I worked with him again in the gymnasium and he kinda smiled at me while we were with out group of mutual friends and asked me " are u starting to resent that ride home I gave you?"(he brought his dirt bike again that time) Please tell me what the hell this boy is thinking and what even doe he mean by that comment?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1