Do guys like it when women make the first move?

I love my boyfriend a lot and want to have sex with him, I was thinking about making the first move by maybe showing him my boobs or something else. Do you think it would be okay if I made the first move?

Most Helpful Guy

• i know some guys are stupid and donĀ“t "want" that. but man i would love that to happen for once XD

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on the guy. I like it when she flirts and makes it clear what she wants. I think maybe a very sexy outfit on the trashy side of classy would work: low cut, big time push up bra, tight skirt, stiletto pumps with no platform. Great make up with a little of that slut in every girl thrown in.

• Hell yes; she's the type of women I want to keep XD.

• If you're talking about sex and not dating then That would be absolutely fantastic yes guys like it.

• I'm talking about both.

• What is the point in saying it's great then adding traditionally it's not done that way.

Makes it sound like you either can't make up your mind or are under gabfest saying it's not "ok".

Just answer the question by saying your personal all preference that way you don't have to worry about covering all cases. You can't speak for all men anyhow so might as well just speak on what you know- yourself.

I'm just giving my opinion this isn't meant as an attack or anything.

• Well I would like it if she initiated stuff within the relationship to at least an equal level with me. But the relationship itself I would prefer to initiate. Or do the approaching I mean.

• The answer is yes yes yes we do lol

• no. we do not like it.

What Girls Said 2

• Doesn't matter. You want to do it so do it and if he's the right guy for you he'll love it. If he hates it dump him and get a guy who likes himself enough to appreciates you and isn't going to drag your esteem down and make you doubt your every move and impulse.

• Some guys do especially shy guys