People think I'm weird for dating a shorter guy, am I?

People think we are a weird couple, but I love my boyfriend. I think it's cute that he looks up at me. We have a lot in common too. Is it that weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's uncommon but not weird, it's adorable, means you're a genuine person who doesn't care about little things like height and ignores what society thinks, the social ''norms''.

What Guys Said 6

• its definitely not common, but not weird. I've seen that combination a few times and its funny... those couples looked like they were having WAYYY more fun than the "standard" pair.

• Just very uncommon and at the end of the day, it's what you think that matters. If you're comfortable with people judging you about height differentials then by all means. You're free to date whomever you want to date, not matter how tall or small they are.

• It's no one elses business. As a short guy, i was once on a date with a girl shorter than me and I heard a lady outside the pub go ahhh so cute like we were kids so you can't win. I know a number of couples where the lady is taller.

• It's not weird, just uncommon. Who cares as long as you're happy :)

• You're fine. It's about how the both of you two connect.

Just out of curiosity, what's the height difference? I ask only because I'm crushing on a gal that's 5'10"ish and I'm 5'4".

• He's 5'7 and I'm 5'10

• Cool, thanks for the response. Hopefully he's able to kiss you "in the moment." Best of luck!

• "People think I'm weird for dating a shorter guy, am I?"

No.

What Girls Said 1

• I think those people are the weird ones for thinking it matters how tall anyone is.