Guys, What is in his head?

I've been datig this guy for 2 months now. Everything seems well, we go out and had fun, everytime we have a date, he seems comfortable to show in public that we are dating. The whole holding hands, hugs, reaching out for me, etc and yes he likes to cuddle with me and occasionnaly kiss me on the head. At first he was a bit reluctant to let me stay over at his place but last week he finally was comfortable to let me stay over. I didn't sneak out the next day or anything, we had a very pleasant morning. The problem is sometimes he doesn't contact me for days. So it is hard for me to read whether or not he is interested at all. Thoughts?

Klaatu51, I certainly hope so. It seems that my girlfriends are telling me that if he is that interested he'd spare a min or two to contact you and that no one is that busy... hence the question is directed to guys because I'd like to know what guys think.
Thanks for the input. So when he is not texting or call me for days, am i supposed to initiate? I dont want to look like i am being needy, in fact i have a busy schedule too but i dont want to jepordize what we could have over my work and would like to show him at the same time that i am interested to move forward.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you should talk to him about it. From what you say it seems like the two of you are doing great together but you need to ask why he doesn't contact you for days at a time. It's not normal

What Guys Said 6

• hmm... i believe he's ACTUALLY busy... and not "busy" basically...;-)

• Yeah this guy is very interested in you especially if he's ok with you staying in his place. Every job I've ever had I was not allowed to use the phone and frankly I didn't miss it so keep that in mind if he's working.

• He playing hard to get, he really really likes you. Something I would do if I wanted someone deeply and to let her know I have a different modus operandi from other men.

• It's really tough to say. If I'm totally honest, my inclination is to say that he does like you a lot but he's not ready to commit to this fully for whatever reason, so he's keeping a little distance.
    I could be wrong, just my first thought.

• he might actually like having time for himself could be

• A brain. Some neurons etc...