Are any girls interested in chubby guys?

I am a chubby guy at 6'2 and 210 pounds (15 stone). I am wondering if there are any girls that will be attracted to me at that size, I am usually well dressed and well groomed and otherwise take care of myself. I am dieting and am going to start going to the gym to build more muscle but at the moment I have quite a big gut which I try to hide. So yeah would any girls not be turned off by that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely depends on the lady. Some do go for personality over looks, whereas some will absolutely adore your looks, even if you're chubby.

I have a boyfriend who is 5'11", a little under 200lbs. He definitely has a gut but he is SO HOT. I don't know why he is because he certainly isn't the most fit man I've ever dated. there's just a physical attraction to him that has always been there ever since I first saw him.

What Girls Said 2

• My husband is 330lbs and I worship him as if he were the sun of which my world revolves around. So I say yes, there are women out there who would like you for just the way you are.

• Yes because it's not what's on the outside that matters, chubby guys are usually the funniest, cool, down to earth guys around, plus you being that tall makes it even better, girls love tall guys!

What Guys Said 2

• No. That's impossiboh!!!

• As a former fat guy, no they don't like us.