What do you think of this age difference?

Is 14-18 too many years apart? If the girl is 14 turning 15 and the guy is 18. Plus they have known each other for 7 years. There will be no sex involved either.

Would u look down on this?
Would U make fun of the guy for dating a younger girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no, I was 13 dated a 19 year old gross right? We dated till I was 16 and he was 22. But I say be with someone around ur age. :)

What Guys Said 3

• is yer age legal at yer area? if yes then ok

• Hell no
    I won't look down
    I won't make fun of
    It's sexy to date younger girls anyway :)

• Don't have sex well... until your married but if you can't control it wait until you're 16.

What Girls Said 4

• The way I see it, if you are both in high school then it seems totally fine. However, if you are a freshman and he is in college, I personally would never go for that because you two are at such different stages. Legally, he could be messing up his whole future. It doesn't matter if you have your parents consent of not, it is illegal in all 50 states. An 18 year old is not aloud to date a 15 year old or younger because 'the 15 year old is still a child and doesn't know what they're getting into'. When you're 16, it's still illegal and if your parents don't like it, he could be charged with statutory rape. If I were you, even though the age gap is only a few years, I would stay away from this so no one has the potential to get their life messed up.

• We both are in highschool.

• Then why are you even asking for our opinions? If you like this guy and your family wants you to be together, why does it matter what we think?

• I want to know what the public would think about this. I don't want everyone getting mad or trying to get us introuble

• I'm 15 I like an 18yo I am pretty sure he likes me back but even at that he implies he wants too but can't date. So it may or may not work especially if your guy is like mine busy and leaving for college (45mins) away sooo... Depends.

• Well, yes and no. No because it's only 4 years difference. Yes because a 14 year old and 18 year old are at very different stages, and it wouldn't be legal to carry out that relationship for another 4 years. It isn't impossible to have a relationship without physical intimacy, but I'd imagine an 18 year old boy wanting to get it in sooner rather than later.

• This guy is weird. he never madeout or had sex with anyone. His last relationship lasted only a week. And his longer one was 2 years ago.

• I wouldn't look down on it, thats actually my range too so.