Is this bad? A junior in highschool and a freshman in collage dating?

Or senior in high school ( 17 ) and a sophomore in collage ( 20-21)? What would you think of this?
Do you think it's okay? Or would you look down on them? Or is it whateves?

I know a few people in theses situations. All of the guys are older too. And I'm fine with it just a few people aren't? What are your views on this?

Man I have a lot of question marks! 😂😁

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• It surely is... unconventional and a bit of a taboo but I pray to god both sides know what they are doing there are nothing particularly wrong excluding the mystery white truck that'll be following them around.
    www.whiteearth.org/...thWhiteTruckWhiteBox0010.jpg
    www.onlinepot.org/.../....htm_txt_dhs-truck-01.gif

• That seems fine to me. I mean they could've started dating in high school, and 2 grades is not that far apart...

• A similar situation happened with me. Although the decision was much easier for me because the age of consent here is 18 so that put a stop to anything

• Seems doomed from the start. Society shall make it so.

• Well it doesn't put a good first impression on the college BF.

• As long as the AOC is at least 17 or below it's fine.

• It seems fine I know plenty of people in high school dating college students and a few with a two year age gap. I only think is weird when the girl is older, I don't know why?

What Girls Said 2

• Well at least you're a senior and unless you have a late b-day or started school early you should be becoming a legal adult soon.

I actually began to talk to a guy while I was a sophomore and he was a senior. Of course now I'm 17 a Jr. And he's a freshman in college so no I wouldn't really say that's bad.

• it all depends on the people. some people dont go out and party. 21 year olds want to drink and go to college parties while a 17 year old is still in school. the relationship may be hard to keep because they might both be really busy especially the guy