I hugged him and I thought he hugged me back but my friend says otherwise?

i saw this guy im dating and went to hug him and i kinda surprised him but i think he did hug me because after i let him go his hands slowly caressed my arms while he was letting me go.. also after that he was blushing and smiling but my friend thats a girl keeps laughing saying that i scared him and that he just stood there and that he didn't hug me back... and now I don't know if thats really how it was and im just fantasizing that moment as being cute and romantic when in reality he was too shocked to hug me back?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she didn't see it correctly, or maybe he was kind of surprised and didn't have enough time to react and hug you back.

What Guys Said 1

• Go with your gut! You felt the arms!

What Girls Said 1

• its only a hug, no guy is gonna just stand there awkwardly.. unless he really can't stand the girl.

im pretty sure your friend isn't that great of a friend.. or she likes him too