• Yes
    56% (9)74% (14)66% (23)Vote
  • No
    44% (7)26% (5)34% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a bi guy and he was just like any other guy, so I would do it again. Though hopefully I would pick someone with a more compatible personality next time...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• date? sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm all for it; down for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, been there and I know it's not going to get anywhere. For those who think it will be very fun when she invites another girl, good luck with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she knows that making out with other girls is still cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if I liked the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer one, tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated bisexuals and am dating one now

0|0
    0|0
  • did it once nvr again

0|0
    0|1
  • We're all bisexual. There are no determinative sexuality genes. Fact. Look it up if you don't believe me.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 95% of the guys will give you a resounding YES on this one. However a little word of warning. I don't see myself getting serious or ever marrying a bi girl. I have hooked up with bi girls in the past and every single one of them had serious psychological issues. They were also very promiscuous. That's not politically correct... but that's what I've seen from my own experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • not date cuz bisexuals are cheaters. but i will have sex with a bi girl

0|0
    4|1
  • Threesomes incoming.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• When I think about it, I think - nope. But realistically, I know that if I REALLY liked a guy it wouldn't hold me back, I'd probably date him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah... I'm too selfish. I dont want to have to deal with men and da ladies! XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo!!! Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, and I have previously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure; I think we're all a little pan tbh as un-pc as that probably is to say..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Maybe.

0|0
    0|0