Is there such a thing as a hot girl/truly beautiful girl who is clingy and needy? How common are they?

Girls, Is there such a thing as a hot girl who is clingy and needy? How common are they

• Yes
    97% (30)
  • No
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I want the same, only the gorgeous male version. How cute would that be?

What Girls Said 10

• They may be clingy and needy because they're so attractive. If you're someone whose been attractive all you life, especially girls, people shower you with attention, some good (complimentary), some bad (predatory, jealous). This can give these girls (or anyone attractive) a feeling that all eyes on them is normal, they may even expect it, so when it's someone they really like who they want to be impressed, they need said person to go above and beyond the tons of attention normally paid to them.
    In my experience, if she was not a particularly beautiful girl through childhood and adolescence than she is much better at being independent and not caring what others think, because she still remembers a time when no one thought about her at all.
    Of course, it's impossible to truly generalize when it comes to human beings. :)

• Lots of pretty girls are surprisingly insecure about themselves.

• People are insecure. It doesn't matter how other people perceive them. To be insecure, all you need is to have low self-esteem.

• This questions is weird. You sound like some abusive guy who's looking for needy insecure girls to take advantage of.

• I am curious because i thought that if a woman gets so much attention she will cling onto that attention and crave it

• No because she will get that attention from multiple men so why would she get clingy.

• Kind of like christian grey? Wait a second, society tells him that is okay?

• That's very possible, is that what you want?

• Typically clingy/needy girls are insecure or want a lot of attention. You'd be surprised by how insecure a lot of hot/pretty girls are and how much they love attention

• So they are a lot more common than most would think?

• I would say so. Not saying all hot girls are clingy but a lot of hot girls I know need a lot of attention front their bf's

• There's lots of girls in this world so I'm sure there is attractive clingy girls out there. I don't know how common they are.

• lol I think I am.

• Well if that is the girl you like then go for the more popular, uptight girls tbh. They are needy cause they want attention. But tbh. Of course there's a lot of them... I mean a lot...

• A lot of clingy hot girls?

• I bet like 9.9 % of them are both clingy and needy

• 9.9?

• I'm sure there is a few out there lol