Guys, what's the best way to turn someone down without being rude?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him you're not interested or you have a boyfriend. You could also say you're not looking for anyone right now. That's it basically he's a guy he should be able to take it.

What Guys Said 15

• "I'm so sorry, I am just not interested". If he continues, who cares about being rude when he's being rude himself?

• Be nice, but be clear. "Thanks, I'm sorry but you are not my type." If he persists, do NOT explain any further. "I'm sorry but it's not going to happen."

Don't give some excuse like "Sorry, I'm busy." Some guys are clueless enough to keep asking, thinking that you can't be busy all time.

• "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend"

"I'm sorry I'm just not ready for a relationship"

I'm sorry I'm a lesbi JUST KIDDING

• Being blunt isn't being rude, so just say "i don't feel the same"

• Have u ever been rejected by a girl u really like? Seriously don't be blunt, be gentle

• @IsaacKyle Well you gave your opinion, be gentle, and I'm giving my opinion, be blunt. I don't see why you had to comment on my opinion, even if you've had your own personal experiences I've had my own as well.

• don't know why I commented on ur comment? because I think ur wrong and I don't think she should do that. it's ok to think each other wrong, but I'm still going to voice that.

• "I'm sorry, I don't think we'd be a good match, but I'll give you one free sex to let you off nicely". Then you go to his car, do the deed and part ways.

• Ignore them for a couple of weeks is way more ruder than just saying nah you're not my type

• No. I'm not interested.

if they proceed to bother you, you may have to be rude so they get the message.

• tell him that he's not what you are looking for. And cut him off nice and proper... Don't talk to him beyond 'hello/goodbyes'. No texting, no calling... No contact

• No, but I appreciate the offer.

• not looking for a relationship now

• Gently tell him That you don't find him attractive in that way and that you would not be interested in pursuing a relationship with him

• Asker, I disagree with this opinion and think you should not be gentle.

• CARE, affection & love make every rude people to change as soft people.

• Just be a nice person

• Honestly... it's harsh but the truth is the best way.

• What gives you the impression he is going to ask you out? How about a bit more info so that we can better your refutation.