Girls, which type of guy would you choose?

let's say there were two guys after you. they're both great guys, they both have qualities you find attractive in mean and you felt that romantic 'spark' with both of them. the only significant difference is that guy A was good-looking and guy B was average-looking. would you always choose guy A in this situation?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• If everything about them is the same, then yeah I would choose the more attractive one.

What Girls Said 19

• I'd pick the one who found me attractive. And if it's not the good-looking guy, then no one.

My average is different from most people's averages though. They're not attractive to me.

• did you miss the part saying that in this hypothetical situation, BOTH guys were after you?

• Sure did. Then the good-looking guy.

• I guess it depends on who I trust more and who is more compatible with me specifically. If they are equal in all categories but looks, I guess the one I am more physically attracted to. This is usually not a realistic scenario as there are so many factors need to be considered when choosing a partner.

• This question is ridiculous, everyone would pic the hotter person. It'd be different if the good looking one was mean or something but they're both nice and have good qualities. I don't even understand what you're trying to accomplish by asking this question.

• yes i know it's somewhat obvious and it does make sense that girls would choose the better-looking guy in this particular situation. i just needed to hear it from the horse's mouth.

• I would need to see how pretty their dicks are first
    Dick appearance is so so very important

• Yes. If they're both otherwise perfect I owe it to my offspring to chose the better looking one.

• I would choose B
    I don't care about looks

• I will pick the attractive guy, with no doubt.

• Ill pick the good-looking guy.

• Who said which one was the good-looking and the average-looking? You?
    We may not have the same tastes

• can you just answer the question?
      jesus...

• I just can't answer if you don't describe the guys
      But, sure, if it's my type of 'good-looking' and 'average-looking', then I'd choose the good-looking one

• Yes, if I felt they were both equally trust worthy as well

• No I wouldn't

• I'll be honest of course I'll go for the good looking guy. Just being true. :)

• B. would b my most likely choice.

• 2 people would never be equal. I would choose the one who has the qualities I like more.

• do kids these days really not know what a hypothetical situation is?

• i'm giving you a hypothetical answer. see the word 'would'

• Depends on who I have more in common with.

• I will always go for the good looking guy in a situation like this

• From your description? Of course I'd go for mr. good looking.

• I'd pick the good looking guy.

• If all else is equal then yes, I'd go for the more attractive one.

But there are a lot of qualities I find attractive, some more than others, so if guy B's personality matches more of what I like the most, the important qualities, then I'd pick him easily.