Am I to shallow?

This guy im kinda dating, is not as tall as i want him to be, im 165 cm and he is a bit taller than me like 169 i think and im all into guys who are 185 '+
But he is hot and sweet and nice and funny.. so is it lame of me to let this bother me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can find a great companion of any height, your preferences do matter. So, I don't consider that shallow. But, since it bothers you, you know for sure that if you will stick to preferences, you will loose a great guy. Chill and see how it goes, you probably will end up liking the 169cms over other 185cms+. :)

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think it's shallow, a lot of girls want significantly taller guys, if you're going to end it with him, do it now... it's unfair that he's wasting time on someone who doesn't appreciate all his values.

• If he's not tall enough for you, he's not tall enough for you. That is why people created preference for a reason.

• If he's about the same size it seems like it would be a better match but that is just my opinion. If taller is your preference for more than one reason then no one can argue with that.

• *too
    *kind of

• yeah it kinda is. you're writing off a guy you like for something he can't control.

• too shallow? Yes

• Its normal to think so

• I think so. That's like dumping a girl for not havint big enough boobs.

What Girls Said 1

• No you aren't and you'll probably get over it soon because you like him so much