Girls, is a guy with a physical disability less attractive to you?

I am just curious because I have an eye problem and I never seem to have any luck with women. Is something like this an issue with you? If so what can I do to counter this to appear more attractive? I've contemplated wearing sunglasses all the time.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Eyes are one of the nicest features of the face.. And you have really nice eyes so don't you dare start hiding them with sunglasses or patches haha!

I really can't see it being a problem at all, unless you happen to be attracting close minded shallow women haha.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't see it as a problem I had a girlfriend ('m BI) that had the same problem and she was freaking gorgeous and we never though it was different so don't worry you're a good looking man and fuk what every one says you do you.. :D

• I wouldn't mind it!

• Be funny, confident and open. That way, the girl will think it is special and interesting.
    If you complain about it or are obviously ashamed, she might see it as something negative too or might think you are a negative person altogether

• it can be but you have to have confidence in yourself before anyone else can find you attractive. its somebody out there for everyone so don't feel bad, be patient. love will come by soon (:

• no worries my friend,
    eye patch, pirate hat. cigare and captain morgan rum and alllll girls in a bar are yours. hahahahahh

• Yeah it can be but I don't think you should hide it

• But eye patches can look cool tbh

• I'm good at being friendly, but terrible at flirting to be honest.

• Hmm okay. You've had girlfriend before? If so how did you meet her?

• There will be a girl who loves every part of you :)

• I don't see anything wrong with your eyes, maybe it is not that noticeable because I can't see it. Nope they are as attractive as guys with no disabilities.

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker if I found him to be attractive and a nice guy.

• Be confident & be proud. Girls love that :)