Why does racism still exist?

Updates:
why is that if a black woman , is beautiful and black? they get ridiculed by white women?

0|1
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Racism will always exist until people are properly educated and people realise that we all work the same way. It shouldn't matter whether someone is black white brown green blue purple we all have something to offer. No race is superior to another regardless of what people might say.

People are living in the past..

And as for your update. I think thats the way some girls think they get jealous when another girl is beautiful regardless of skin colour. I dont think it has anything to do with race but you never know. But still i think its jealousy for sure

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Racism is a form of irrationality. So, as long as irrationality exists in some forms, racism is very likely to be one of those.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rcism creates racism.. its a never ending cycle started by the first racists 100s of thoudands of years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Because there are people who still feel that some races are superior than other, and all humans are not equal.

0|0
    1|0
  • There has always been racism plain and simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Because some people made it exists i hate racism though _|_

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Sadly =//

0|0
    0|0
  • Racism is an evolutionary behavior. If people outside of your tribe looked different, it was safe to assume they meant you harm. No reason for it to exist now though, but there hard to unprogram.

0|0
    0|0
    • i think that's prejudice not racism. to prejudge the fact that someone looks different so kid be an enemy.. To me Racism is to dehumanize or feel its ok to harm people physically, verbally socially etc because of their race

What Girls Said 7

• its really sad and dumb but i guess its due to ignorance
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...6c2ac7099de81248e1d15d.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • because people will never stop being egotistic and stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I would like to say it's just ignorance, I know it's hate as well, hate because of ignorance hate because of being a bad seed. It's one big cycle, until hate sto

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some people never learn'-'

1|0
    0|0
  • Some feel that only white women are entitled to be pretty. There is this unspoken belief that brown and dark women are not supposed to be beautiful just birthers

0|0
    0|0
  • BECAUSE its always being brought up!

0|0
    0|1
  • Because these people respond to everything that makes them upset with violence. And they hurt their cause. We aren't going to respect a bunch of thugs who destroy cities, steal and kill people.

0|0
    0|0
    • Handle life like a big boy/girl and stop throwing outrageous temper tantrums. It's easy to follow the law.