Guys, there is a trainer at my gym... ?

I go to the gym 3 days a week and he is there working. Sometimes when i look up from what im doing i see him staring at me and he doesn't break eye contact. He is very attractive and i get embarassed when this happens. I have a boyfriend who i love! Help! What should i do?

My question is how should i make it clear to him without or speaking to him? Not whether i should leave my boyfriend for him... smh. I said "who i love" come on...
I think ill take a guest pass for him for the weekend. Good advice! :)

10

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU HAVE A BF!! The answer i very simple... You just don't look at him and avoid him... Or if it troubles you a lot then ask him why he makes an eye contact and tell him you have a bf...

Or the best way is to come with your bf to the gym just to show him indirectly that you have a bf...

• Thanks for the MHO... i glad my advice helped you 😊

• I think ill take a guest pass for the weekend! Good advice! Thanks :)

What Guys Said 9

• Arrange a 3some

• What do you think you should do? You have a man in your life you love You do nothing

• If you like the trainer better, break up with your guy. Just remember that a lot of trainers are players. Half the reason they become trainers is to hit on girls, so I wouldn't be hoping for a long term deal if you hook up with him.

• change your gym

• One thing to watch out for, lots of trainers are very flirty with lots of guys. I have a couple friends that I feel are trainers partially just for this reason. They flirt with every attractive girl that they work with. Can be dangerous territory.

• you should ignore him you unfaithful bitch

• Maybe you can tell him you're in a committed relationship.

• Flip your bf for a night, go get this guy he might turn out to be a better match socially and importantly emotionally

• If it makes you uncomfortable, tell him that you not only have a boyfriend but that it's making you uncomfortable. You go there to exercise not be hit on