Most Helpful Girl
Hmm. I love these kinds of questions. It lets me bullet point what I find attractive.
- I love confidence in a man... he can take the initiative in situations
- Smell; I love when a guy has the perfect cologne.
- I like a toned body; I don't ask for anything that I am not willing to provide myself (physically)
-Brainy; If he's witty enough to keep up with my wicked caps, we were meant to be!
- Gamer; I love gamer guys... we can game together
- Athletic; the guy isn't a total couch potato
and that pretty much sums up what I find attractive in a man. Like I said before... I would never ask for something of someone what I didn't have myself, physically. Like If I want a guy with a nice body, you bet your ass I'm going to be toned and in shape. If I want my guy to be witty, I'm going to bring to the table a large portion of wittiness to go with the sarcasm. I think what you want in a partner you should have yourself... that just me though.2