Girls, other than looks, what makes a guy attractive to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. I love these kinds of questions. It lets me bullet point what I find attractive.

- I love confidence in a man... he can take the initiative in situations
    - Smell; I love when a guy has the perfect cologne.
    - I like a toned body; I don't ask for anything that I am not willing to provide myself (physically)
    -Brainy; If he's witty enough to keep up with my wicked caps, we were meant to be!
    - Gamer; I love gamer guys... we can game together
    - Athletic; the guy isn't a total couch potato

and that pretty much sums up what I find attractive in a man. Like I said before... I would never ask for something of someone what I didn't have myself, physically. Like If I want a guy with a nice body, you bet your ass I'm going to be toned and in shape. If I want my guy to be witty, I'm going to bring to the table a large portion of wittiness to go with the sarcasm. I think what you want in a partner you should have yourself... that just me though.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• To be honest, I'm not attracted to the looks of a guy until I meet him.

I do love when a guy has ambitions and values.

0|0
    0|0
  • His charms!

0|0
    0|0
  • His almost fearless confidence in what he does but that is NOT arrogant/cocky.
    And his charming personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • His brain and manners

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyalty, a sense of humor, kindness, caring yet being a Loki all at once (oh and doesn't smoke or do drugs my main issue)

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny, intelligent and sweet are the most important characteristics. There are other things, but they are all less important.

I find his smell important, too. If a guy really stinks, its over immediately. Sorry, but just no attraction left.

0|0
    0|0
  • Respectful, intelligence regardless if he had finished hs or not. Has a warm smile, that makes even an average looking guy attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion I would say his personality and a big ass oh and a beautiful smile 😊 its really not about the looks for many girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality and attitude.

1|0
    0|0
  • Him being a gentleman, respectful

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence, manners, leadership ability, good hygiene, sense of humor, taller than me, and doesn't stress easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion he should be very open and honest. i love funny guys and love seeing their smile. He has to have a great personality and be very athletic because i love sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality or confidence i suppose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality, attitude, clothing, confidence and class. Pretty demanding, I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he can make me laugh. His personality & if he has pretty teeth 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality and if he can make me laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • my body, & personality, is what i've been told

0|0
    0|0
  • character, dreams, common sense, and clothing.. Yeup.. I'm a high expectations kind of gal

0|0
    0|0
  • He has to make me laugh. If he makes me laugh, then I'll always be happy with him :)

0|0
    0|0