Guys, Sexiest thing about your girlfriend or just girls in general?

I can probably list a dozen things that I like most about guys (physical or otherwise), lol :) :P What's your favourite thing about a girl or what's the sexiest thing about them? Girlfriend or just girls in general (so people who aren't dating can answer too) :)

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Boobs. Just kidding... or am I?

• I hope you are but I understand it's human nature for guys, lol :) Thanks for answering

What Guys Said 10

• I lot more than everything a woman who is smart and hard working. Some other things that I find sexy are her smile, the way she walks, how she smells, her hair. Well I could go on and on, but the important things for me are her determination and intelligence.

• Aww, that's actually a really sweet answer and probably one of the most honest ones :) Thanks and I really appreciate your input :)

• You're very welcome.

• Psychologically I'm attracted to strong willed independent women that are not afraid to speak their mind. Physically I'm attracted to a pretty face, strong legs and an equally strong ass!

• Thanks for answering and I like that you appreciate independence in women :) Thank goodness that not all guys focus solely on the physical stuff lol :P :)

• Personality: She is really patient and adorable
    Physically: Boobs, hair, face and hips. Oh those hips...

• thanks for answering my question :) Something about the hips I guess, lol :)

• I love hips.. great hips = great sex.

• Smell of her hair. seems simple but that gets me to start thinkin how am i gonna get with this.

• really simple but probably really true, lol :) Thanks for answering! :)

• When they pay the Netflix bill so sexy

• Sounds like you're a bit of cheapo, lol :) Just kidding by the way

• Thick legs.

• Thanks for answering! :)

• My girlfriends legs. She has long legs so I think that is sexy.

• Thanks for answering :)

• Confidence is an attractive quality in guys too as long as it does border on arrogance, lol :) Thanks for answering my question :)

• oops I meant to say doesn't border on arrogance lol :)

• Well i love there eyes especially green and blue.
    I like how God made man and women to be together. I love the beauty they carry and the view of the world is different to a man. That they are made to carry a baby and have a mothers heart which is something a man will never experience of have the opportunity. That i am attractive to some of them. there so much and difficult to explain what Really draws us to them.

• Really sweet answer and it was extremely genuine so I appreciate that :) Thanks a bunch for answering :)

• So what your list? And thanks ;)

• Her ass boobs and those legs...
    you won't blv but sometimes it her faec cheeks (love gently biting when i m extremely horny) and lips as well

Share urs as well
    ao that we guys could have an idea

• I liked reading your answer & I'll share what I (and maybe other girls) like most about guys in a while :) Good idea!

• Thanks that was my sole purpose of writing the comment to make it interesting while reading, by absolute truth and quality control.

Don't forget to mention me about your reply.
      or reply on my comment only.😄😉

• All you need to get me is a good scent. If you smell good, that can be my kryptonite

• Thanks for answering my question and contributing :)