Girls, other than his looks, what makes you attracted to a guy?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is friendly, interested, has 'vitality', confidence and integrity he's a winner. Doesn't help to work out a bit either. If he can be considerate without being a pushover and be understanding (yet objective) when a girl is flipping out over something, he's just pure genius!

Some of the biggest turn off's are when a guy lacks confidence or has gripes and bitterness against women (maybe from previous relationships, or because he can't get a girl and is frustrated). No matter how well concealed, a girl will pick up on that vibe. Same goes for Lies and Liars. We smell it every time :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• hmm... I don't really know...

0|0
    0|0
  • -A sense of humor
    -Shows me respect
    -Has life goals that he's *working* towards.
    -Affectionate
    -Monogamous.
    -Confidence
    -Independent
    -Kind (without being a pushover)
    -Honest
    -Communicative
    -Fair

1|0
    0|0
  • A well-dressed man is my weakness. And if he's a gentleman, there's a huge possibility I might get attracted to him. Also, if he has a sense of humour and can always make me laugh. I'm a sucker for hilarious guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Good Personality, Romantic, If He Has His Life Together Ie Goals, And His Goals And Intrest Line Up With Yours

0|0
    0|0
  • His kindness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Energy/presence

0|0
    0|0
  • Respect. Not only guys but people in general. Anyone who respects people around them makes them 10x easier to talk to and attractive. And a bit of sarcastic humor here and there 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • personality defiantely

0|0
    0|0
  • His personality ! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • His attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality and if he can make me laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • his personality... most times

0|0
    0|0
  • I like humor and knowledge and respect, and hopeful not clingy. That's what I look for in a guy 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's really funny and knows how to talk

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm... Nice smile, good manners, not in a bad mood, educated, treats others including me with respect.

Yaddayaddayadda. Its easier to name things guys do that turn me off which is: looks at every goddamn girl that walks by, acts perverted aka staring and hitting on strange girls in public, bad manners, disrespectful, unable to have an adult conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • His personality. If he shows attention to me like he puts in effort.

0|0
    0|0