Why do white girls generally prefer black and Asian guys over white guys?

Not saying all of them do but the majority.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh is that how it is now? Yesterday it was different.

What Girls Said 9

• The majority?
    ... Source?

• FACTS, hmm?

• I don't think the majority do, that's for sure.

• I don't think the majority do

• I have never dated anyone that wasn't white before and i'm not racist. I just haven't. I'm whiter than white.

• I prefer white guys so...

• I like black, white, and Asian guys. I like it even better when they are mixed with all three 😍

• 3|2
  • im not racist and I think mixed marriage is the bomb but I am more attracted to white guys un general although form time to time I have thought some black guys were handsome but generally I like guys who look like this <3 ts1.mm.bing.net/th the last guy on the right

• haha I remember this girl. Please make me mho in your question.

• hahaha hey I know u hypno-trip u rock! and I will because you were the most helpful!

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think the term "generally" is truly the case. I think "some" Caucasian women ( and men ) prefer inter racial dating. I myself have have been with females of numerous backgrounds, ie, white, black, hispanic, Asian, etc. Sometimes you just like someone and they do it for you.

• Lolwut? Where are you from cause i might have to. move..

• What planet are you from no they don't statistically.

• You're lying I know we're not preferred.

• because they are watching PORNVIDEOS

• Because black n Asians got huge anacondas... Compared with whites... Overall average

• They prefer black guys more. They say they are just more manly, better built.

• Here we go again!

• I have black friends and the majority of them don't value the girls they're fucking, I think these girls know it but they don't value themselves so they seek that kind of treatment.