Guys, what kind of girl are you looking for?

Not going to type a whole book here

20

Most Helpful Guy

• To keep it simple I would prefer a prety girl who dresses and acts feminine and is somewhat cultured and refined. That's just me. Most guys want the first three things I said...

• And personality?

• Well I just said. For personality I say as long as she's a pleasant person to be around that's good enough for me. I don't care if she's nerdy, goth, tomboyish or whatever.

Is pretty and acts lady-like. Like that's mostly just it...

• I understand, thanks

What Guys Said 19

• One that doesn't have a penis.
    And that I'm physically attracted to.

Seriously I'll take anything now. Please.

• The good kind.

Sorry didn't mean to write so much, I'm just really passionate on this subject :)

• Aside from the obvious hot, fun and smart. I want a woman who is loving and caring. Life sucks a lot and when it does its nice to have someone waiting for you who makes it feel like it sucks less :)

• someone sweet, smart, funny, attractive, and will not cheat (marriage) if it gets to the point of dating and she cheats. it will take a lot to fix that...

• 2 armed 2 legged girl, and she must have eyes

• a women who's loyal☝

• Strong, confident, assertive, sexually active, provocative, kinky, nerdy, athletic.

• Smart, sexy, sweet, spontaneous and with a beautiful smile
    doubts?

• Here's what I look for: Sexy, ambitious, funny-sense of humor, knows how to play/tease/flirt, smiles often and has fun and is happy, has friends (social validation), can have an intelligent conversation, well rounded, fit/active, feminine traits and personality.

P. s. you really do your makeup well!!

• Someone I can relax with and be myself

• I like a woman that is not afraid to express herself! Guys like me prefer the woman that can take the dominant role and lead the relationship. It makes more sense to us because women have all the power in relationships anyway!

• A cute girly girl who has a perky attitude... physically a nice set of boobs ;) and long flowing hair!! Ahh... I could dream!!

• 0|0
  • a total slut

• Woman who knows what she wants. Who are attractive and active, a woman with whom I can go to do some sports, who are not afraid to get sweaty and who usually says lets do this instead of let's better stay at home and watch TV.

• Cute
    sexy
    fun loving
    that's it

• A cute down to earth girl who gives good head.

• big ass, nice rack and good body that likes to go gym

• In my opinion: she should be naughty, playful, be herself, genuine with me...