Why can't I ever get the guy I want?

Why can't i get the guy i want? Like seriously everytime i like a guy or im interested in a guy i always find out that they have a girlfriend or they mess w. Someone or they are players who dont want a relationship from me just sex. I dont understand im always single & i deserve to find love or just simply have a significant other or just someone special in my life

Most Helpful Guy

• Life isn't fair, think of it as a lesson. If you got everything you wanted, would you ever treasure what you finally end up getting?

You're young, plenty of time for you. Just relax.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry 😊 you'll find someone n I love the way you think about relationships 😉

• You are young. This is the time to build your life dear. As they say ' Love comes around when you are least expecting it. '

• Are you being hypergamous maybe?, pareto's principle caused by bateman's principle,(reproductive dynamics that make women attracted to a small amount of men in comparison to the amount of women men are attracted to) as in women go for the top even if they are not of the standard of those men, this gives the men at the top an incredible amount of options, men are far more easily sexually attracted to women than women are to men, so these men will still sleep with the lower quality female even if they would never date them. This leaves a lot of men with very little options for sex or a relationship, and lots of women that can get sex but are nothing more than lukewarm holes to the alpha males, but who refuse to settle for the beta males. Long story short, you overestimate your worth, just because you can sleep with a "high value" man doesn't mean you are worth love or commitment to him.

• If you don't understand, eggs are less plentiful than sperm thus worth more in a purely sexual sense, at least that is a simplification of what i am saying

• Im 20

• Well you typed in an incorrect date of birth then, it says under 18. Based on what you wrote, my answer is most likely the most correct of those given, trust me on that.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't have an answer for you, but I will say this - you're a teenager. You've got your whole life ahead of you. Don't worry yourself over something that honestly doesn't really matter at your age. Have fun with your friends, do fun things, get into some trouble... just be a kid while you still can be!!

• You're looking in all the wrong places probably.

• Honestly ur prolly right

• Agree in my case I always want what I can't have. I wish there was some one out there for me.