Why is everything about sex with this guy?

I've been on 3 dates with this guy and we have been talking since then. Still, he always tries to steer the conversation towards sex. While we have made out a few times, I've told him before that I don't feel comfortable with that stuff until I trust someone. Still, he keeps "joking" about having sex and hooking up instead of the "how was your day" "what are your interests" type stuff. I don't know how to tell him that comments like that make me feel uncomfortable and I don't know if it's a lack of respect or just immaturity on his part. He just texted me asking if I wanted to meet up and "destress" during exams. What gives?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's 18-24, no? At that age, it *is* often about sex.

• He's 25 actually.

• Still young. Note, I am not saying that his behavior is good or proper.

What Guys Said 4

• he's a horny guy who's impatient. He should be more respectful of your wishes though because it's a reasonable request.

• He's just trying to get laid, typical guy behavior I suppose.

• All i could could say is follow you instinct. If that tpic bothers you then remind him. If he keeps talking about it, tell him that he is wasting your time and you have to go.

• He see's you as a sex object only. He doesn't care about anything else but getting you to have sex with him.

What Girls Said 4

• You both want two different things.
    I see this going no where...
    He's trying to influence you to have sex with him which is why the conversation will not steer in any other direction.

• If you've told him you're not comfortable with that kind of talk, and yet he continues with it, that shows a real lack of respect on his part. If for whatever reason you really like him, I'd suggest telling him one more time to cut it out and see if he actually listens this time. If he doesn't, I'd take some time to question why it is you like him in the first place.

• He wants to get in your pants, that's why

• You deserve better.