Girls, which guy is more attractive?

GUY A: Goodlooking, nice guy, who is confident but takes things too serious.
OR
GUY B: Average looking guy but someone who is able to have fun and just have a good time.

17

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Since "average" to me isn't attractive, I would have to go with A. His too serious is a knock-off though... but if he was serious like Marcus Fenix... I could handle it.

• Well I want a guy who is serious about me!
    but an exaggerated serious guy about every little thing is somehwat unnatractive... and the same goes for someone who is completely careless...

So I would say someone who is serious, but also knows how and when to to leave the seriousness aside.

• There's difference between looking attractive and having a nice personality... If we're judging physically like you said guy A is more attractive.

But he kind of sounds like a party pooper and it's not like guy B is ugly just not a 10.

• B of course!

• Where are the pics?

• whats really attractive to me is a mix of both personalities. i want a guy who i can joke around with and have a good time but who will also be serious

• Out of those 2 guy A, but i'd probably fall for neither. I like a good time.

• Guy b. hate people who take things to seriously.

• A.
    I need someone to even me out in a relationship.

• I'd choose Guy B

• Umm that is a hard one cause I like a mix of the two hehe

• Guy B.
    I want someone I can joke around with

• I'd choose Guy B

• Guy B
    Any guy that I can have a good time with is #1 on my list ;)

• B. Any day.

• ... Guy B...