I like a guy, but I don't know how to ask him out! What should I do?

• just ask him
    86% (24)
  • give him little hints that i like him
    14% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Little hints aren't always understood (I just heard about hints I was supposed to understand 50+ years ago and I'm still recovering from the revelation!)

• The direct approach is best on the grounds that the subtle approach might not get the message across.

• You got communicate so that guy knows you like him
    other wise it won't happen

• Don't act emo, for one. We don't go on dates, just to see you crying etc.. but, as far as asking him out, do as you would want him to ask you out... or, just try to get him to ask you out, flirt

• Always remember this, and this goes for most people, both men and women: Your hints are not as obvious as you might think.

• unfortunately our generation of guys are too oblivious o ake subtle hints, so the easiest way to let him know is to ask him out

• I never pick up hints. I try, but I don't know what's a hint and what's not. Just tell him for god's sake!

• Guys, me especially, don't pick up on subtle hints.

• give him hints and flirt with him

• No give him hints, let the pansy have to get the balls to ask.