Girls, is it possible for me to get a girlfriend with my current situation?

I've been told that I'm fairly attractive and the thing I'm most confident about is my intelligence. I've got decent comedic timing so I can make people laugh and I'm a great listener because I don't talk too much. I'm also extremley nice and have a soft spot for all animals.
However I don't make much money right now while I'm in college. Barely any income at all, I don't have a car and I'm renting a room. I know that most women want a guy with a car, but since I don't have one would it be possible to get a girlfriend.
Also I don't have any friends at the moment: would that creep a woman out or would it be okay?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You're in college - no one expects you to have a car or your own house. If you're a decent dude, then yeah you can probably find a girlfriend. If you're into sports, join some intramural teams at your school. Or if you're into other things, join some campus clubs that relate to those interests. That's the easiest way to make friends at college and, of course, to meet women who are into the same stuff you are.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should get friends first and have a social life. If you go out you will eventually meet a girl who is attracted in you and you might have the bond, but don't look for a girlfriend desperately because nothing is going to happen. It comes when it comes. And I also don't think money matters for girls in collage unless you want an IT girl who wants to date from her class

• I've been dating my boyfriend for nearly a year, been in love with him for two. He didn't get a car until a couple weeks ago. Having no friends would be a little odd, but mostly because I'm more of a social butterfly. Some girls would likely be okay with that.

• I think you of course could get a girlfriend!
    Also personally it's a great place to start a relationship because you both could build together rather than his stuff/friends vs her stuff/friends, it also gives both of you a sense of accomplishment together =-)
    That being said don't feel like you need to rush it, simply find confidence with yourself and situation that will not only improve womens view point of you but most likely be a turn on!

• My boyfriend is still finishing his studies, doesn't have a car and doesn't have a lot of friends. Nevertheless I love him and I chose him as my boyfriend. ;-) Don't worry about it.