If you were at a party and you saw the person you were with being hit on by a drunk person and your bf gf is uncomfortable do you step in?

• Yes
  • No
  • They are their own person I trust them to do the right thing they can take care of themselves

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, I even do this for my friend's girlfriends because some guys can't take the hint when to leave a girl alone.

• Of course - and I'll do the same for any of my female friends. Not in a threatening kind of way, but just calmly and politely (I'm actually quite good at defusing drunk people).

• If he's persistent, and she can't get rid of him. Yes i will step in.

• Abso-fucking-lutely I would step in. That shit would stop.

• I trust her enough, but if the guy is being too aggressive then that's the time I'll have to step in.

• She should handle on her own... She can say words and walk away. If he is grabbing her or something like that, then sure, I might snap wrist or something.

• Keep it civil walk up "babe! There you are i was lookin for ya" look at the guy "hey thanks for keepin her company i had to pee!" Calmly walk away

• Drunk person sleeps with the fishes tonight...

• I'd offer more alcohol so he can pass out.

• Yeah even though i don't want to Q_Q

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. I will stand by and give him two chances maximum to handle it before I do.
    Either I will just be my charming, cutesy self and be adorable with him making him laugh and smile, being affectionate, having a good time and that should make them back off. If that doesn't work then I'll straight up tell her she needs to back off because she's making my man uncomfortable. However, the guys I date respect me enough to never let things get to that point :)

• If he is uncomfortable, yes I would step in.

• I'd expect my boyfriend to be actively trying to get the girl to leave him alone, but yeah, if she wasn't taking the hint or wouldn't leave him alone I would definitely step in.

• If he is getting uncomfortable, then I would step it. I would just go up to him and kiss him. Make the other girl see that he is taken

• If they're uncomfortable then you should step in, yes

• I will if that person doesn't stop.