Guys, What is the best way for a girl to approach a guy?

there is a really attractive guy at my school and i want to meet him and get to know him but i dont know how to approach him and just start a conversation. I think it would be way to weird to just go up to someone and say "hey im ___ nice to meet you i wanna get to know u..." so best way i can do that without looking desperate or weird?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Occasionally a girl will approach me at the gym, often very simple "Hey, you look familiar" or "What do you do for work?"

It really doesn't take much. Just introduce yourself, ask a simple question to get to know them. That's always worked for me. Nothing fancy

• asking some what they do for work is pretty weird in my opinion

• When you get into your 20s and just out of college it is very, very common.

• Asker is 16, so ya that question is def. not applicable to her, but just my take. For a 16-19 year old age group a good alternative opener would probably be How they like their classes. That's good in college.

All I'm trying to say is simple is effective. good luck!

What Guys Said 5

• I would actually be very interested in a girl that went out of her way to introduce herself. There is nothing desperate or weird about the fact that you found him attractive if a man feels that way about a girl it would because that man is a homosexual, lol!

• If you approach them randomly with anything, they'll know for sure you're into them. It's always easier having mutual friends or class with them, you can just talk to them over school work.

• Is there something unique about him? Talk about that.

• Actually that would work. I'd be a little "advanced" for your age group.

• Don't approach them