0% (0)6% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Whenever mannn
    18% (3)26% (4)21% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I don't have a SO buuuut for texting itd be off and on throughout the day whenever I had something to say to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • every day, if I don't text him he will text me. we always say good morning and text during breaks at work. I wish we could actually SEE each other more but life just got crazy :(

0|0
    0|0
  • My husband and I usually don't text or call during the day. Once in a while we'll send I love yous or something important, but we're working and we'll see each other at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to be everyday. A few times a day.

0|0
    0|1
  • I text him goodnight everyday

Some days we text a lot others not so much

As far as calling, that's pretty random for us. Just whenever one of us wants to talk

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday when we didn't live together. Every other day to 1-2x a week since we live together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly at the end of the day or after school

0|0
    0|0
  • We live together so we only text each other when he's at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • We talk pretty much all the time lol. It's pretty much just an ongoing conversation throughout the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Every twenty minutes or so

0|0
    0|0
    • If you don't mind me asking, what do you two have to talk about every 20 minutes?

• Everything and anything! Were each others best friend and partner. I always though we run out of things to talk about eventually. But we been together now a year and it hasn't changed a single bit. We maybe talk even more now. I know it sounds a little wacky but we do everything together. Make decisions together. We just always have something that needs to be said, tho I admit sometimes its just a cute text without actual valuable information, but that's mostly me :P

• We live together and text/call everyday...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• every never basically... no SO

0|0
    0|0
    • Klaatu u will get one someday 👍

• Show All
    • If you say basically one more time, I'm going to personally fly out to the UK, track you down, and kick you in the teeth.

• U know this post could b reported eh?

• I don't have an SO

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyday. We take turns sending each other morning, goodnight texts and then we just text each other during the day whenever we feel like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm married and I text my wife everyday multiple times a day if she is not home. Which is quite often with school and work.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no SO yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • As many times as is necessary

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no one 😑