What characteristic do you want you next boyfriend or girlfriend to have?

I kinda want my next girlfriend to be really good at fucking.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want him to be faithful. Because I have yet to have a faithful boyfriend.

• It's hard... Get it?

• We'll continue this discussion maybe in your next life if you're a male.

• My opinion wouldn't change just because my sex organs would but ok.

What Girls Said 4

• Charming, cute and honest is all I ask for!

• I am charming and honest

• That's good lol.

• Charming is deceptive and beauty is fleeting. Blessed are those who fear the Lord.

• I want him to love me for real. :/

• Me too. I've gotten to a point where the first thing I want is your heart exclusively

• I do give love if I love the person.. How can anybody give love to someone they don't love?
      unfortunately the one I loved didn't "really" love me... this is why I said I want "REAL" love from my next if there even is a next.

• and the reason i'm sad is because my cat died... not because I can't give love... that's preposterous! I can give! and lots of it! to the right person.

• I want him to be kind and caring

• Kind to you or to everyone. Say he were really popular among ladies. Would you want him to be kind to all his female following? Would you be jealous?

• I would not care

• I care.

• I want him to be kind. And if it's the guy who I currently really want to be my next boyfriend, I know he is :')

What Guys Said 2

• 2 collect lighters basically... that'd be an interesting hobby... that i'd like her 2 have

• I like my woman to be Fun and Fit. Killer combo!