Girls, Should I talk to him about it?

So this girl (She's popular) realized who I was dating and started flirting with him and booty-Bumping him and I could tell he noticed it was bothering me he kept looking at me and the girl just kept smiling at me and touching him. And it makes me pissed! He's my ex and we just got back together yesterday and I don't want to ruin anything. And I do know he has a lot of girls that are just friends that I'm fine with but this girl really bothers me and I know he does NOT see her as anything more than a friend. Even her BOYFRIEND told her to stop flirting with mine!! I don't know if I should talk to him? Help?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, communication is important!

What Girls Said 4

• Just tell him it bothers you, or you are uncomfortable with that. If she has a boyfriend and she if flirting with yours, maybe HER boyfriend needs to have a talk with her.

• No she's single but told me she and him are just "friends" bitch please u don't do that if your just friends'

• In your question you said her boyfriend told her to stop. I'm confused.

• He was obviously pUT in an awkward position that he didn't know how to react to. I'd say that the next time she pulls something off like that, you interrupt it by doing almost the same thing to your guy And then pull him away or something. Talking to him might work, but if he didn't get it that she's flirting with him and you tell him that she was, he MIGHT actually like it that there's another girl that's showing interest.

• I'd say talk to the boyfriend! Let your guy know why, just casually drop it, but I say do it! I hope all goes well!

• yea you should