How to get a girlfriend?

I have wanted a girlfriend for a long time, but always feel so awkward around girls. When I start seeing a girl in a romantic way I try to forget about my feelings and move on. Mostly because I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say or how to interact with a girl I really like and I don't want to blow my chances with them. Please Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• You and me and 100 million other guys are the same way. I am 3 years older than you and i will tell you 2 imperative facts regarding this that i have learned as I've matured.

1. A relationship WILL NOT truly make you happy with yourself. But being truly happy with yourself WILL lead to a sustainable relationship. So basically, work on pursuing your own goals and the other stuff will come, i promise you.

2. And this fact hurts for those of us who get anxious by just talking to Girls. The ONLY way you will get better at conversing and engaging women is through practice. So after you've talked to a girl and you embarrassed yourself immensley, dont let that put you down. LEARN from it. You simply MUST keep trying if you wish to improve. Even when you think that you'll never be able to flirt or be close with a girl, just remember that people just like you have made it through and you are never a "lost cause". You WILL make it.

What Girls Said 3

• You just have to go out there and strike up random conversations. Or even better, get a friend to introduce you to one of his girl friends.

• Just talk to them. Try to become friends maybe but flirt so they know you are beimg more then just friendly. Exchange numbers.

• Just get to know them ask them questions about them and ask them on dates and if they like you back then your doing good :)

What Guys Said 3

• Joke a lot, but let it be natural. Wave to her. Periodically ask permission to get close to her. Seek out whatever icebreakers seem to work. Look for common ground, and encourage her to make a move if she's interested. Beware of players though. Some of them are outright evil.

• Try looking on your friend group for someone your already close with. But remember that your studies are just as important.

• You do not need a relationship. I cannot preach this enough