Girls would it bug you that a attractive guy whos dating material hasn't dated anyone in 6 years because he's unintentionally picky?

attractive girls like him and he's had lots of options over the years its just he only finds emo/punk type girls attractive, so all the hot girls who look normal /preppy/model like him but he doesn't find them attractive. and he's pretty much only attracted to tomboy personalities which he never runs into. And he never sees the type he's attracted to.

he's 24 and never been in a "real" relationship because he just doesn't like anybody. He basically trys to go for the attractive girls that like him and stops because he just doesn't like them like that and ends up denying them. He hasn't had a crush in about 6 years.

but if he honestly liked you would it be a turnoff or dealbreaker?

Most Helpful Girl

• It'd turn me off because plain and simple I wouldn't live up to this person's standard. If someone has standards that are so restrictive that only a single particular, hyper specific girl can achieve, I'd rather go for an attractive, more laid back guy who would have a much easier time liking me. I personally am attracted to people based on the person they are rather than the style of clothing they wear or any of that superficial stuff.

Just my opinion on the subject though.

• If he liked you, you do live up to his standards, and its not intentional he wishes he had a normal taste in girls, like he really tries to look for stuff he likes in those girls that most guys wouldn't care to think about. he doesn't like being this way either so now he's just guna date the attractive girls just to do it... he's not getting any younger

• I've seen peoples prefences and personalities change over the years. That can happen with another guy who wasn't so specific about his girls, whether it was you or him that changed, but i do see your point

What Girls Said 8

• No I wouldn't resent it because I'm similarly picky. I could never be serious about someone who isn't incredibly handsome (to me at least) and has the best rarest personality ever - At the top 5% ---> drop dead gorgeous (but not full of himself), sensitive empath/HSP, amazing, passionate, outgoing, a go getter, loyal and witty conversationalist.

But you should be careful about judging people too harshly on clothing style. Sometimes people are forced to play a certain role and wearing bold statement/fantasy clothes aren't always practical for the activities they engage in 90% of the time. Personally I love wearing goth clothes with a splash of color, but the outfits I want are expensive and a bit too theatrical for daily activities. Seeing me in the street you would never suspect that the skeletons in my closet prefer Rococo Versailles goth clothing.

honestly what does being a tomboy even mean at our age. I don't really have the energy to wrestle, climb trees but I'll occasionally beat you at Smash brawl, work myself into a competitive frenzy and high five you for that sweet football toss. I still haven't found a matching makeup foundation, and feel 5-8 years behind other girls about girl stuff. I'll be completely honest and straightforward, explain what to do when I get emotional, avoid flirting/awkward stuff and keep things platonic. Is that what being a tomboy meams?

• Guy personality, thats a tomboy, girls with guy like personalities

• You can't help what you like. I have to be really attracted to someone to invest the time and energy to keep the relationship going. But give that nice chick a chance, she might surprise you...

• It wouldn't bother me.

• No. It would be great for me. It's not his fault.

• sounds perfect to me. I don't like guys who've dated a hundred thousand women. the pickier, the bigger brain.

• No because I would have his picky ass all to myself

• I wouldn't bother me.. Better for me: p

• probably a turnoff

• Why so? Im intersted in different opinions

• Actually i just noticed your age... Im not exactly sure if you would have the same opinion as a girl who was around 20 or over

• Lots of people have niche matches. I think the right girl would be having equally hard times finding the right guy for her.

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds rather like me... given that it is not "tomboys" that I like per say, but rather those with a personality that comes across as a mix between a mighty warrior and a dark Queen.