What should I say?

So this guy who likes me a lot! Keeps trying to get with me. Don't get me wrong he's really sweet in all but I don't have the same feelings for him. I've tried saying I think we should be friends. Said it three times, but he's still trying to hold my hand and stuff and he's like I'll wait till your ready. I think he might think I like him back but I don't. He's been rejected so many times and he's a really sad person in general and I absolutey don't wanna crush the kid but I don't know what or how I should tell him

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I understand it's tough, either way, it's a lose - lose situation.

You have to look at the options.

1. Let him to continue pursuing you and it'll hurt even more when he gets shot down.

2. Shoot him down now and end it right then and there before it progresses any further.

I know it sucks either way but these are your only 2 options and when you compare them, #1 is really the best thing you can do.

What Guys Said 2

• Honesty is the best policy here. You don't want to give him any hope. Just say that you don't like him as anything more than friends.

Don't try to be nice and accidentally give him hope. Just do what has to be done. It has to happen. The sooner you do it, the more time he have to get over you and move on.

• If you don't want to crush him then be honest with him. Don't let him believe in something that isn't gonna happen.

What Girls Said 0