Guys, is this true?

So I was talking to my roommate and her boyfriend and he was saying that when guys are nervous around a girl they like they will talk a lot about themselves and avoid asking too many questions in fear of sounding creepy lol. Is this true and why wouldn't a guy want to ask a girl he likes questions to get to know her?

Most Helpful Guy

• not always... if they r nervous they'd rather answer girl's questions i believe!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Silence is awkward. If I try to fill the silence, I talk. Since I don't know the woman yet, I talk about myself. If I ask her a question, her answer may be short and again I need to talk. When I know her better I will know what questions to ask her.

• It has some truth in it. You don't wanna come off as creepy, or as if you're interrogating her. Also, you'll talk about yourself because it's what you know the most, and also to show her how you are and make her like you.

• its not true. Everybody's different. Its that simple. I sure dont do that.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know how true it is, but I know I get sometimes get nervous and feel like silence will make things awkward. They also may be trying to sell themselves.