Girls, Is there something wrong with me that makes it to where no one wants to date me?

I play the violin, in and out of school (mostly songs like canon in D and Say Something by A Great Big World) I am to mentally mature for the males my age (and I know that is over used but the majority of my friends are females or male of 25+ of age) I LOVE to bake, I even want to be a pastry chef, I enjoy hearing about others and I it is a problem I give the best advise I can, and I'm VERY protective of all females, ALL, if someone does something to one i will go overthere, beat the living shit out of the guy and get the her out of there, some will even say "HEAL", and when he pisses them of they will say "Get him, Hunter" so ya, so is there something wrong with me or?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• No there isn't anything wrong with you. You sound like a great guy and most girls under 18 don't really appreciate guys like you, meaning good guys lol. Just wait and the perfect girl will be there for you

• Thanks

• Yes, but your not male, which is the key factor whether or not it will go on

• I don't understand why that would be an issue

What Girls Said 6

• It could just be that they find you TOO mature; girls under 18 don't have a firm grasp on what they want after all. Or, perhaps you come across as too overbearing.

• I agree with MaddieSouthpurple. At your age, girls don't really know what they want quite yet and so they'll have a tendency to lean more towards the 'bad' end of the boy spectrum if that makes sense. They'll come around eventually. Don't worry about it, I'm sure the right girl for you is out there, but you just have to let time do it's thing! :)

• Nope! Nothing's wrong with you. I felt the same way for a while, but it's really once you start getting confidence in yourself that you'll become the best person you can be! I'm gradually becoming more confident in myself and other people notice that! Plus, it makes me have such a better outlook on everything. :)

• You sound like a pretty cool guy! Protectiveness is one of the things I find most appealing in boys, you know, making a girl feel safe. Maturity too, definitely maturity, which is hard to come by when you're still young. Unfortunately, kids are dumb and they like to make fun. If there were any guys like you where I am, I'd be head over heels for him.

• I don't this there is anything wrong with you! To be honest there should be more guys like you.

• Nothing sounds wrong with you! You just seem to be under appreciated by your girl-peers. They'll figure out soon enough how awesome you are! If they never do, then they aren't for you.