What are guys more attracted to?

Why do guys go for the girl with the bigger butt and boobs rather than the pretty one with brains and class? What are guys more attracted to?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm all for brains and class, I prefer to dress well and I'm top student of my state so I am not derectly attracted to other features besides brains and class

What Guys Said 6

• I guess to get straight down to your question, for a majority I would think, the first thing anybody notices about anybody that they may be interested in is their looks. And that's all the more reason why one would want to go for them. And for a lot of guys, a girl with a thin and/or curvy body, big butt, big boobs, or a pretty face simply put are more attractive.

there's nothing wrong with being attracted to certain physical features (in which everybody has different preferences). But in the end, it's the person themselves and their personality that matters. Any relationship purely based on looks will not last. But I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to look your best. It's important to keep up with style, personal hygiene, staying in shape, and maintaining your health all to the best of your ability. All of that definitely helps!

• I don't know where the big boobs means good boobs stereotype came from, but it's a load of shit.

Pretty and brains, and please let the big boobs stereotype die.

• Haha, I see this question everywhere. I prefer smaller ass, smaller chest compared to big. And when guys say they like smaller v. bigger, the bigger is usually taken to great lengths, but I mean I'd take an A Cup over a C Cup

• I like brains better than butts, boobs, biceps, blood, bellies, bladders, and bones

• Hm, I think you're meeting the wrong guys then.

• I got for girls with smaller butts and boobs but not the goodie goodies or the bad ones. I go for a mix of both but mostly good.

What Girls Said 1

• Because most guys are visual. They aren't looking for a partner, they're looking for something hot to bang and show off.
    That's MOST guys. There are a lot of exceptions. Most guys will deny it though and say they want someone with personality, but will overlook a modest girl and go for the boobs.

• Omg I've noticed that at my school. I guess some guys are like that huh