Should I just stop talking to him fully, stop seeing him, hanging out and sleeping with him?

We have been out on a few dates, been hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost four months now. But the problem we have been far away from eachother from the start because I'm away at school, about 2 hours away, but now I'm moving back to the city so we'll be close. I have really started to like him and catch feelings. He told me he thinks I'm a cool girl to hangout with and that we hit it off when I asked him what he thinks of me. He also told me a week ago he missed having me in town. I saw him a last weekend and we hung out with a group of friends, I said I would cab home but he offered to drive me home, and kissed me twice on the way home. I honestly dont know what he thinks. We don't talk everyday. We also drunk text/ call, equally as much. He hasn't asked me to hangout, eventhough I drop major hints... at this point I just dont want to get hurt.. should I just give up on him? I feel like he's not making an effort really anymore. I don't know if its because of the distance, but still I think he could have made an effort. In the begining he was persistent, asked me out on a date.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you really like him, why don't you just give it a shot?

• I do like him. But doesn't seem like its me making the most effort? I've tried to drop some major hints for him to ask me ti hangout.. I mean he did ask in the beginning and now I feel Im making all the effort and I don't want to seem needy? or like constantly asking him.. I feel if he did want to hangout he would make a bigger effort:( He did ask me last week but its always super last minute, I really dont know. so confused:(