GIRLS.. Will you dump a guy because he's bad in bed?

If you like a guy, but he sucks at sex will you dump him?

And what is bad in bed to you? It seems getting a girl off to *** can be very hard sometimes

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a serial dater = YES x 1000000000000000

What Girls Said 11

• No because I won't let it get that far if I suspect the sex won't be good.

I usually know after kissing or making out with a guy if we're going to be a match in that area. If that's bad there's not reason to go any further. I have broken up with guys for this reason.

• Yes.

Bad in bed to me is thinking he knows what girls like or thinks he's a god sent to girls, but not actually knowing what to do in bed.

My boyfriend is not very experienced. Was only with one girl before me for a few months, but he is amazing in bed. If he knows he doesn't know what he's doing for somethings he will just tell me and I'll help him the best I can.

• He can learn.

• No I would love a guy for who he is not how he is in bed or how good he is at sex.

• If I can't teach what I like yes

• No. They should love you even if you are bad in the bed. And if they don't like that you are imperfect then fuck them

• No, as log as he is capable of listening to my advise and laughing about it when something goes wrong. I believe that any healthy guy can be made to be okay in bed, with practise and different positions. And if you can laugh about it together, it becomes funny instead of bad.

• Yes
    But I would tell a guy what I liked etc to make it easier
    Bad sex = lets just be friends

• People can only perform better in bed through experience. He may be awesome in bed with one girl and not with another. We all like different things. So you have to get to know each others preferences and what turns them on the most, and how and where they like to be touched the most. Two people have to explore one anothers bodies to discover the best way to get them off.

Personally, a guy who is not good in bed is a guy who is selfish in bed. Always thinking of his own pleasure instead of mine too.

• Been there done that

• No. He can be taught. If he refuses to learn, then yes.