I have a couple of questions about taken men?

Why do taken men show a lot of interest in other girls?

Why do men stay with girls they don't love anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should read The Death of Ivan Iliych ,

People stay in empty relationships because they are expected to, and they are afraid of change.

Men show interest in other girls because they always want to be "the shit" and that involves being seductive. They mostly fail though...

What Guys Said 4

• 1. That's kind of a broad question and I'm not completely sure what you're asking but it depends on the guy. It could be that he doesn't want to feel trapped by only hanging out with the same person over and over again. So he just finds other girls to hand out with. Maybe he's tired of the actual relationship he's in and he's tempting himself to cheat cause he's not happy. But it depends on the situation so I can't give you a straight answer

2. Like the last one, kind of a broad question so it depends on the situation. Maybe it's because they still love that girl but they're not happy in the relationship or it maybe because he's a bit of a bitch. It depends.

• One doesn't need to be Einstein to understand this.
    Men are horny sexual creatures by nature. Men have generally have fantasies of having physical relationship with many women.
    It's very rare that married guy will fall for other women because of genuine attraction to someone else. Most of times it's sex.

• I suppose some men just have a natural player instinct. I don't understand it myself either.

• Sex and love have nothing to do with each other. I love my girlfriend, but I'd much rather have sex with someone else.

• Why
      That's fucked up

• Okay yeah I get that point and that's really nice. But I'm just asking about men who show hard core interest in other women when he has a gf or is married

• Probably all the same reasons I mentioned, except he just isn't as disciplined in his behavior. Kind of like "well, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

Plus it's just thrilling having people be into you. You feel powerful when you can have sex with a lot of women. For some guys, just the rush of conquest is what's the driving factor--loving or not loving their SO probably doesn't figure into their reasoning.

What Girls Said 1

• Not all of them do. Those who do tend to be bored in their relationships, not getting enough sex, or simply want to bring home another woman so his wife and he can play with.

I think most men stay for the children. But just because they may be pursuing other women doesn't mean that they don't necessarily have an emotional connection with their wife.