Would you date a man in his 30s who is a self-made multimillionaire?

Someone who was born poor but worked his way into extreme wealth and is retired in his 30s with no financial worries whatsoever.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 37

• Not if he has a small dick.

• No. He is a traitor. I hate him most of all. I would take all of his money and communize it. Leave him in poverty again.

• No. As nice as it would be to be with a millionaire, I don't trust guys like that. They might be worrying if I'm going to be trying to take their money or weasel them out of some. No thanks.

I prefer a middle class blue collar rugged man with a great personality.

• How about a low class man for yourself that is rugged?

• What do you mean "trying women"? I'm sure it would be way easier to get a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend... lol. But the girls that I would like if I was bi aren't around me either. Know any French or Korean women? ;D

• would an Irish girl do? :3 :3

• No. I wouldn't date a rich person. That's against my morals.

• ... Damnit. Friend zoned & morally cock blocked...

• I remember you Account. I wanted that user name.

• Lol I remember you and I are like the few women against dating rich men.

• No. I know this sounds bad, but I don't trust people who are rich. And the idea of having so much money and not sharing is against what I believe in.

I just feel that we'd have too little in common to make things work.

If he regularly donated even just a small portion of his money to those in need, he wasn't greedy, and he didn't manipulate his way into success, maybe, just maybe. But that's on his own volition, not because he's forced. Otherwise, I'm not interested.

• And then rich men have lots of opportunities to cheat. I'm sorry, but no. It's most likely a no.

I'd rather take my chances with fellow poor men.

• Oh, and if even poor men think you want them for their money lol they'd be thinking I'm with them for money. Nope.

I guess it's very unlikely I'd date a rich man because there's just too many differences.
      It doesn't appeal to me.

• Nope./////////

• Sounds too good to be true. You prolly have other mistresses on the side I wouldn't know about. Or you could have connections with the Mafia. ;P

• Came from a poor background but is a multimillionaire at the age of 30…sounds like an interesting guy. But I'd also be cautious, seems kind of sketchy.

• If I liked him, yes I could date a man in his 30s. It has nothing to do with any of the information you wrote down though because money really doesn't say anything about a person.

Since I'm already in a relationship though, I obviously wouldn't want to date him :)

• Sure I would! That drive, persistence, ambition! That's a man I would admire and respect. If he's a douchebag though, forget it.

• Sure if he wasn't a jerk. Why not? But i wouldn't marry someone for their money ever... Not my style.

• I date MUCH older men than that but only ever date men that I am physically and sexually attracted to.

If I am not attracted, his independent wealth won't matter.

• yes it does. do not lie.

money is freedom.

• @Theshaft169 (laughing) No. Read my profile dude. Peace xo

• @asker. A mans social status DOES matter to ME yes. ie: I am financially independent and am known in certain circles, so want to date men who are likewise :P

• I currently am actually (and im just the tiniest bit infatuated). Tho I couldn't give two shits about his money. In fact a lot of the time I wish I met him when he made less and had more free time

• Depends. Is he cute?

• Yeah, i need a man like that.

• If I found him attractive, liked his personality and had feelings for him than probably but I'm on the fence since someone has mentioned that he could of mistresses because of his wealth

• Of course, most women would.

• Sure, I don't care how much money a guy I date has, I don't need his money one way or another

• are you rich?

• Trust me I know lol. It's horrible and the book is even worse. His comments just reminded me of it so I had to be a smart ass, couldn't help myself.

• You just be happy with his broke ass and his Lambo

• If I'm attracted to other qualities of you then yes

• Yes, I'd ask him what his secret was so I could be a self-made 20-something :-)

• I would if he has a nice personality and was younger.

• The mindset of making do with what you have, working for and earning the things you need are much more valuable than just forking money over for every little thing.

• HELL YEAH GET THAT SHYT

• If I'm attracted, yes I would.

• if I was a little older yes... what woman wouldn't?

• Its only 10 years you dont need to be older thats nothing I have seen 30 years before

• somehow I really doubt that.

• don't know why you guys are getting all defensive lol. I think a man in his 30s is a little too old for me. If I was a little older and was attracted to him then sure why not

• I don't date millionaires, I simply date the average joes.

• maybe because you've never been asked out by a millionaire?

• I don't know, however based upon your reply I'm inclined to think so, and I do think so with ~98% certainty.

Why do I think this? Because odds are you are not wealthy yourself, and I know first hand that being wealthy gives you a sense of freedom that is irreplaceable. You become addicted to the lifestyle, the power, and the freedom. Once you know what it is like to be rich you will never, ever want to go back. You are only deterred from it because you do not understand it's power.

• I live a decent life and my family is wealthy enough. I don't waste my money on stupid things, instead I invested it in a house. It may not be a millionaire lifestyle, but it's my own. I have no need for fancy things or a fancy lifestyle. I'm already outgoing as I can be.

• I would if I liked his physical appearance and personality, I make enough and don't really care about money.

• you're 20 surely you can't be making that much lol

• Evidently you also just proved my point, that if you were so involved in your business these simple questions would be answered accurately within a couple minutes time. Clearly you don't possess the imagination to fabricate an entire business within a short time frame and thus you deviate the topic to my perceived insecurity issues (Which by the way is completely false).

• Or she just doesn't want to talk about her business, or give away this kind of info online to random strangers. You know, there's this thing called "privacy".

• I mostly care about affection than money... if he is that type of guy sure I would date him.

• Um.. No. I'm 14...

• If I were older and he were a good guy and not so cocky, then maybe.

• More from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 16

• You act like adding the hard working part means anything lol

All the girls see is "multimillionare", which results in dishonest answers. In fear that they will be called a gold digger.

Every single woman would date this kind of man...

• hard working is what separates the men from the boys

• @RationalLioness You see no allure in it at all huh? Let me ask you this, have you ever had the opportunity to date an extremely wealthy man?

Has one ever pursued you?

Also, before you call me out on my generalizations, you shouldn't generalize about all rich men...

• You assume too much "every single women would date this kind of guy "
      It's what you perceive... And only what you perceive 😊

• So that's his only defining character?
    He's rich?

• You're going to get dofferent answers from women who are college age and younger versus older.

• Seeing as how money alone is no guarantee of forming a stable home, obviously most women are going to be a little averse to it.

• I like all the people assuming that because a guy is rich he's an asshole.
    People have done a REALLY good job of convincing people that you can't be successful and be a good person. Way I program society to not want to work to be successful.

• I'd like to be someone with a high income and I hope this improves my attractiveness to women out there among other things.

• I would date such a person. I like industrious people. Their wealth would mean nothing to me though.

• You mean Bruce Wayne? I wouldn't date him but I would like to be trained as his sucesor and be the owner of Wayne Enterprises/Mansion.

• No girl would ever want to date someone like that, obviously.

• Do you own an rv park?

• Lol... reading this comments from women... they always try to find a reason not to a date a guy. A guy who is self-made millionaire shows ambition. He is able to provide... and he must possess a certain quality in order to deal with people effectively to make that money. What's not to like, ladies?

• How or what did you do to go from being poor to being a self-made millionaire?

• lets say a combination of entrepreneurship and well made investments

• This is hypothetical. I am not a millionaire.

Could be anything. Look at Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, tons of examples of guys making it big in their 20s.

• I see. Also, they're billionaires :)
      Think of it this way, money enables you to do the things you want. Not necessarily the people you want. Guys see wealth as a way to have a lavish lifestyle, take a girl out, buy her stuff. Girls see it as a guy who likes to have fun, takes care of her, and can be there.

• Sorry. I know where you are going with this one, but I must inform you I am not gay. Your money can't buy my love. lol

There would be no reason why any woman would not want to date a man just because he has money. Him having money is only going to be a positive, and not a negative. Any woman that wouldn't date a man with money is unlikely to date any man.

• all women would date him

• You'll definitely attract a lot of gold-diggers. In fact, you will probably ONLY attract them, unless you hide the fact that you have money.

• lets face it dude the only women who are not gold diggers are the ones who are not wealthy themselves. You tried living broke? It sucks. Nothing wrong with a woman being a gold digger in my opinion.

• *are wealthy*

• Of course they would. Some will try to say no for the sake of political correctness but that's a lie.

• Glad you know what I think even though you don't have a vagina... not.

• I agree wholeheartedly. Money is king in this world.