Girls, Would you date a former soldier who has killed hundreds of people in combat? It was part of his job so it wasn't really his fault?

Girls, Would you date a former soldier who has killed hundreds of people in combat? It was part of his job so it wasn't really his fault

• Yes
    66% (33)
  • No
    34% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Girl

• The job of a soldier is to uphold a commitment he has made to his country, the amount of lives taken during a war was done so that the lives of so many more could continue to prosper therefore yes I would date a FORMER soldier. As much as I wish however to say I would date a current soldier I would have to say that I couldn't as I'm not quite sure I would be able to deal with the emotional pain that would come with them spending months on end in a war zone, BUT seeing as anything of such has yet to happen I can not be certain, but I would date a former soldier. regardless of whom he has killed as he has done it for the greater good of his country.

What Girls Said 24

• I would.

I admire soliders a lot for their job. It's extremely stressful and demanding.

But not to mention, I grew up in that world. My brother (10 years older than me) joined that world when he was 16 and my next brother followed suit 2 years later.

• Orders are orders. You can't go against them so you can't carry the blame. How would it be fair to hold it against you?

• I would, even if he suffered from PTSD and if you are referring to yourself, I thank you for you service, there are many of us that wouldn't even have the balls to do what you and others have, let alone live to tell the story.

• It would bother me if he seemed to revel in the fact that he had killed so many people, or if it seemed like he enjoyed that aspect of his job.

• Wouldn't bother me at all.

• Of course I would. I would date a man that had to kill in self-defense or a man that kills for money yet is honorable.

• I don't think I would.

• I would not date a soldier but not for this reason. I would fear that he gets KIA. When the risks at stake are too high I don't wanna commit.

• Never, I don't date killers. I don't know how it is in the U. S. but in my country people choose if they want to be in the army or not = they choose to kill people so yeah, it is their fault.

• Hell yeah, a man in uniform is my weakness.

• No. He would have triggers and could kill him out of a fit of rage.

• I have dated a war veteran before. I respect them for serving their country. Murder is justifiable in some cases.

• YES I WOULD!! He helped protecting people and I would feel save with him :)

• first off if it's u.. thank u for ur service and keeping america safe and me as well.. i think ur a hero.. and yes i would love to date a soldier regardless of what he was required to do

• No, thanks. I couldn't do it.

• I find it attractive tbh I wouldn't mind

• Of course, it's his job!

• Absolutely he fought for our country

• To be honest, probably not. I respect and appreciate what many soldiers are trying to do, truly, but I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be knowing (or wondering about) how many people he killed. Hopefully he did great things while working despite all the death, hopefully he had the best of intentions when he joined, and I know he didn't choose his orders, but he did choose his job. There are millions, if not billions, of women who won't care though, so my reluctance is nothing to be concerned by.

• Ill be scared he might have because have pstd

• The fact that he have killed doesn't bother me at all, but I don't know if I would be up to it, if he were one of those who got PTSD. If I loved him, then of course, but if I met a guy like that, it would take a lot for me to commit myself to him.

• I would assume a good soldier wouldn't even hint at how many people they had killed... And a good person wouldn't ask

• Yes as Long as he doesn't suffer from PTSD

• Never. I don't care if men who are in the army are admired in the United States or whatever country but I think murder is murder no matter how you word it. Soldier=murderer.