On a date, if this happens, what would you do?

Ok so you go on a date and your partner says or does something so funny that you laugh hard to the point that you couldnt breathe. While Laughing you inhale maybe smoke from outside BBQ, dust from dust air, or bug flies in your throught and now your caughing, caughing so hard that you accidentaly poop your pants... what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would die. My heart would fucking stop... and I would die. There is no other option. You CANNOT come back from something like that. lol

• at least when they do your autopsy they'll think your defecation came from natural release from your muscles relaxing.

• how'd you become a editor for this site?

• I wrote a lot of takes that got promoted, I guess... and a high MHO. I just kept answering questions that people liked I guess?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be embarrassed and laugh. I'd probably explain what happened, excuse myself, and tell that story a thousand times.

What Girls Said 28

• Depends on what date. If its the first. I would leave. I'm talking just get up and leave. Then never speak to him again. If I have been with that person long and we are comfortable with each other, I would still be embarrassed but able to laugh after the situation was resolved. :-)

• Nah, I'd kill HIM... he is the only witness...

• Not sure what I would do, but that would one hell of a first date story. I tell ya man, with a first date like that you might as well marry the girl so you guys have a great story to tell at your wedding lol.

• Run for the nearest bathroom here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

• Pray that that person is into scat. (Joke)

• Laugh like crazy lol.

• I would say, You made me laugh the shits out of me.

• excuse your self to the bathroom take of your underwear go out to your car toss them in there / head home say you had a emergency forgot something you had to do and come back or stay home

• oh my gosh.. i would ask to be excused right away and not know what to do lol i would make an exxcuse that i had to leave

• Run to the restroom

• Aww I would cry 😔

• Run out the place!

• Run out...

• Tell then they're so funny you just shit your pants. Then go to the bathroom

• throw away my panties

• Haha is that even possible?

• I would laugh so hard that about it

• DOWNPLAY THAT MOTHERFUCKER!! drink some water so that I stop coughing and go to the bathroom.

• The chances of that happening tho lol

• Wow, hope they don't notice, go to the bathroom and throw away my underwear.

• Um... i would die.

• I would be so embarrassed

• i'd probably excuse myself to the ladies room, then kill myself. guys love when girls take the lead.

• Wtf did this happen to you? Other wise I wouldn't worry too much about this 😂

• What else should be the option? Killing yourself might be the best lol😃

• Go to the bathroom?

• I would be embarrassed and got to the bathroom.

• I would probably be disgusting and sit there for the rest of the date (yuck) and pretend the smell is from someone/somewhere else. He wouldn't suspect a thing..

What Guys Said 25

• Go to the bathroom, get rid of the underwear and clean up, then go back to her and explain while teasing her that it was all her fault. What else can you do?

• Lmao xD what? I'd play it out for a few then go tell her Id have to use the restroom, then I'd go and clean myself up... If it would be diarreah Id be fucked and tell her Id have to go and that I'd explain later xD

• Fake a phone call or text and get the hell out of there.

• Start to cough and then ask if you can go to the bathroom. Then literally go there and use antibacterial soap to wash that shit off as best as you can then you the hand dryer to dry it.

• hahahah i'd rather not se her again

• i would be so embarrassed for sure ;)

• Get hell out of there by faking call tbh :p

• Excuse myself, leave the area, and go die somewhere.

• I'd lower my head in shame. Knowing that my next date won't be happening.

• If I inhale any of those I'd get asthma. It would be impossible for me to poop my pants at that point. :-/

• I'd smokebomb out of there asap

• I have the right answer my friends...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fQjFasDCo0

• Posting in poopie pants thread

• Would get away from that spot..

• Bathroom. Clean up. Go commando.

• I'd never show my face in that place again and I wouldn't be able to face her.

• I would panic!

• I would call out a dog n let it eat it n also lick my ass clean n again back to normal.

• Wow I can't even think of what I would do in that situation lol

• That doesn't happen.

• Go to the bathroom throw underwear in trash clean up n act like nothing happned

• "excuse me, i have to go to the bathroom" simple as that. Wipe the shit really hard and keep on with my life. But it would never happen as I always poop before I go out :) :P

• Try to be cool and play it off

"Heyy... Who put this poop in my pants? Real funny guys, come on, seriously?"

As you wait to see whether or not they bought it, use your tongue to slowly position the arsenic tablet between your teeth...

• I'd excuse myself and dispose of those pants then go commando!

• i would hopefully wake up from my weird dream