I need love but noone will give it to me?

No one will date me and i don't know why. My friends say im pretty but not one guy has ever asked me out. I confessed to most of the guys but they always reject me. I was on this dating site but when the we met the guy was a jerk and he didn't contact me after that. What's wrong with me, I'm not that ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Is this a joke? Because you're body is very overweight and I think you can fix that before attracting a horde of guys

• That's so mean of you. It's not about how I look.

• k sorry if I sounded mean I know what it's like to be criticized but I'm trying to be realistic in the way i see it. If you don't intend on changing your image then I suggest rethinking what kind of guys you want to go for...

• Anyway hope this helps yah...

• I would try to build a support system and develop a long (say, two year) plan of aggressive and consistent diet and lots of aerobic exercise. I know you don't want to believe that your weight "shouldn't" matter, but it in reality it matters greatly. Not only that, it's about your health. Healthy people are attractive. And if you can accomplish that, by that time, finding someone to love you will not be such a dire necessity. You will harbor such a high degree of confidence about yourself, that the other things will naturally take care of themselves. I wish you the very best of luck.

• You're right. I just thought that maybe if someone already knows you and knows your personality they will look past the looks. I understand what you mean, I'll try harder to be healthy.

• I'm going to give it to you straight. Most men are not attracted to women who are overweight juat like most women are not attracted to overweight men. Personality is irrelevant when initial attraction is not there, unfotunately that's how peopl are, male and female. There are some guys who are called "chubby chasers" who are "attracted" to larger women but some of them are not really attracted to big girls but think they are an easy lay so they go for it. Your best bet is honestly to make healthy lifestyle changes and lose weight and look and be healthier. It takes time but it's worth it.

• Thank you. I don't want a person who thinks im an easy lay. I am trying my best to be healthier but it's difficult, I just wish people would change their mind set but I'll do some exercises and eat less.

• You can also look for guys that like chubbier girls I'm sure there are some..

• Quit trolling

• Well if that is you in your profile pic... i can see why you are getting rejected so much... you are way too overweight... and it is not attractive at all. just lose all that fat and see how guys Chase you... Best of luck.. 😁

• Don't worry baby , you will found someone

• Is that u with your back turned in your profile pic?

• Yes it is :).

• If you want any success in a relationship, you must work on your appearance such as your weight problem. That has to be fixed immediately you need to go to the track or get on the treadmill and start running 6 days a week. A man has be attracted to you, to even consider getting to know you in your personality.

• Ok I will, I don't like going to gym because of the stares but I will run around my neighborhood so I can be healthy. What I don't get are the guys who already know what type of person i am, why do they reject me when they know im kind and loving, why can't they want for who I am. Thanks for your opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• As the old saying goes " First Impressions Count" .. I certainly don't wish to sound mean or horrible, but have you considered perhaps losing a little weight.

It's that first initial sight that guys see, not your personality.

I do hope you will not be too upset or angry with what I have written.. If you are then am truly sorry.

• It doesn't, it's ok. I've been trying to lose weight for years now but nothing seems to work and at school people always give me these weird looks when i go to the gym. I do eat less now. The thing is the guys like talking to me I think but they don't want to even touch me when it comes to a relationship.

• No i have not, I think I might go to a dietitian during the holidays. Thank you for the advice.

• You are so very, very welcome.. And please try and stop feeling so bad about yourself.

* Hugs *

• Aww. Are you sure you're not going after the guys who seem to be assholes?

• I thought I was but not even the nice ones will have me.

• I know what you mean, and I hope you will find someone who will. I really wish I could show you a clip of this AMAZINGLY gorgeous muscle dude that was with a BBW to boost your confidence.

• I wish I could see it, ill try to google it. :)

• Because the world is full of jerks who where told that emotions are bad, and sympathy is for babies.