How good was your first kiss?

Most of us fantasize about romantic kisses before actually having it. Was your 1st kiss as good as your fantasies, or better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Discounting pecks with family members and a group of female friends who goofed around calling themselves my wives, my first romantic kiss was amazing.

It wasn't something I had fantasized about, but it would have exceeded my fantasies for sure. I was walking her home at night after a high school chess club meeting of all things. Somehow we stopped in the perfect spot for the moon to shine on us between trees. The snow was falling gently around her, and she looked so cute in her jacket, hat, and scarf. It was neither a smooch, nor long enough to really call making out. Somehow it managed to be the perfect length and the perfect mix of "want" and softness. /sigh

What Guys Said 10

• It was fast not long at all so no big deal

• I was 14, and it was with the ugliest, dumpiest girl in my school - an 18 year old - and right after she ate McDonald's french fries and smoked a cigarette. Our mutual friend was there as well. I was going to meet a girl I liked and they wanted to make sure I knew how to french kiss. Earlier that same day, my so-called friend pulled down my pants, and held my arms back, while she sucked on me. I was completely soft, humiliated and trying to escape them. So, yeah, those two firsts were about as awful as one could ever imagine.

• It wasn't all I hyped it up to be, but it was still enjoyable...

• 0|0
  • Mmmm it was amazing i still remember that night

• It's was great I was nervous

• I'll let you know when I have it. o. O

• Never ever had one.. :(
    Does it count kissing my mum on the cheek? xD

• Awkward. I didn't enjoy it.

• what was awkward?

• hahah that's sweet.

• my own was amazing, but honestly it took a while to get there but it was worth it

I finally kissed a girl i've been attracted to for 7 years, it happened at the best moment and felt just right

• 7 years ! why did you wait so long ?

• She changed.. you're lucky!
      Good luck !

• thanks!

What Girls Said 2

• The first was wet and sloppy. We didn't know what we were doing. I don't call it my first though because I truly don't remember how we go to that point. We were just kissing in the backyard with our tongues sticking out and touching. Hahaha... kids.

My next one was 19. Hot drunken football player. It was the first time I realized that I liked to be dominated in a fashion (picked up and pinned against the wall). I could have lost my V-Card that night. I think I wouldn't have regretted it... maybe...

• It wasn't good at all.