I don't know what to think?

My boyfriend has been distant ish since Sunday.. But when i ask him what's going on he either says nothing or that it has nothing to do with me. He does apologize when he doesn't talk to me and tells me he loves me. But i just find it weird.. And i don't know what to think right now.. Because i don't want to make myself worry and stuff but i just find it odd that he's so distant 😔

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't over think it dear. He probably just wants alone time in his mancave or he's having a certain issue that he's trying to solve. He's already told you it wasn't you, take him at his word, especially seeing as he has said sorry about it. I suggest you take advantage of this time to do stuff for yourself. Hang out with friends you might have been neglecting, read a book... etc. Just let him know you are there for him if he needs you and continue to let him know you love and support him. He'll come back.

He needs to recharge his testosterone! lol Good luck. I really don't think it's anything to worry about.