Guys, would you rather date a pretty girl who's dumb or a intelligent girl who's ugly?

• Pretty and dumb
    75% (33)
  • Intelligent and ugly
    25% (11)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I"m shallow in this case because I'm choosing "pretty and dumb" everytime. I"m mean as long you have COMMON SENSE who cares? unless some random person on the street is going to ask you how to do calculus or something (that's never going to happen probably) LOL

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

What Guys Said 26

• better prety and dumb because 2 much intelligence might scare me basically... : O

• Oh yeah easy choice pretty and dumb. Because if she is ugly and intelligent but a bitch than I have ugly and bitch.
    But if she is pretty and dumb but a bitch than at least I have pretty and bitch.

• Pretty and dumb. I knew a girl like this and she was a sweet heart but just simple, naive, and none too bright. She knew how to treat a man and was pleasant to be around. She asked a lot of questions and she was teachable and interested in learning more. I'll take that any day over some girl who is ugly but could talk deep. If I wanted an ugly girl who I could have intellectual conversations with then I would just talk to my guy friends.

• Intelligent and ugly because dumb= whole other level of bitch that makes absolutely no logical sense whatsoever. If there is a problem in my relationship I'd like to know what it is and dumb girls just cannot convey what they are feeling properly. Which is frustrating for most men because women have all the control in every relationship.

• I would rather call her, rational and understanding than intelligent.
    But if you mean by intelligent and dumb like the IQ only without any attitudes considered, I would take Dumb every day.

• Neither. Although in school I might choose the pretty girl, it just wouldn't work out. In reality, if that had to be the situation, I'd go for mediocre in every category

• Pretty and dumb, though it depends. If she's a bit of a 'jocky meat head' then that might be a turn on.

• I would date neither.

• Neither to be honest

• no one wants to date an ugly chick and whats the point of having a smart girlfriend anyway? guys are the ones who get better jobs

• pretty and dumb. a lot of these guys are confusing dumbness for bitchyness but the two have nothing to do with each other. i wouldn't mind a dumb girl as long as she is a kindhearted person, so pretty and dumb.

• This is a loaded question can't she be smart and cute?

• I picked the wrong one. Stupidity can't be fixed, but there's a lot that can be done about ugly.

• "I don't care that you're ugly, you make me hard just from your intelligent.", said no guy ever.

• I'd stay single and rub one out.

• Pretty and dumb, it's the guys job to be smart.

• Tbh i would stay single

• TO BE HONEST Intelligent & ugly.

• I guess it depends what I'm in the mood for? I don't know.

• dpends what intelligent means.

• Preety and dumb

Lol

Intelligent pe

• kind-hearted and sweet :)

• And I thought there are no intelligent women left on this planet :p

• Pretty and dumb are the girls you fuck and chuck. They are the ones we have fun with when we are young. As they get older and the looks fade (As they ALWAYS DO) then she looks like every other female but is useless and has nothing else to offer once her looks are gone. Then we strive to find the younger and still hot girls for fun, but if we are going to settle, we find the girl with the smarts and personality.

• I am loving the responses to this poll lol I would say pretty because A. I love sex B. I can always rub off on her and make her a nit more knowledgeable. C. I can get mental stimulation from friends, coworkers etc, can't just go around getting sex from those things. D. if I find the girl ugly, I will have difficulties having sex with her, plain and simple.

• Pretty and "dumb", I used to date a girl who worked in a salon and my buddies thought she was a dumb bimbo but she made up for it in other areas of her personality.